Taek - lvl 60 Holy Paladin application

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:04 pm
by Taek

Hello,

Who are you?
My name is Max.

Where are you from?
I am from Germany. To be exact I live in Cologne.

How old are you?
Currently I am 18 years old.

What are your usual playing hours?
I am very flexible in my online times and can be online every evening except of those:
Monday -> 18:00 - 21:30 (Muay Thai training)
Thursday -> 18:00 - 21:30 (Muay Thai training)
Saturday -> 12:00 - 19:00 (Parkour)

I would be happy to invest every free minute I can into raiding with a decent guild but I dont want to stop any activity of the above mentioned since I really need sport as some kind of balance for my work where I have to sit up to 9 hours infront of the pc. Incase of this being a problem I could stop training on Monday or Thursday.

Character Name
Taek

Character Class
Paladin

Character Talent Spec
Depends on what I am doing right now. In PvP I switch between Holy/Ret and my Reck build. Since this is a PvE guild I wont go into detail here. In PvE I focus on playing with this spec:
http://wow112.gamestool.net/paladint.php...500000000000000

Gear
[Mish'undare, Circlet of the Mind Flayer]
[Amulet of the Shifting Sands]
[Mantle of Lost Hope] (+33 Healing)
[Shroud of Pure Thought] (+5 Resistance)
[Robes of the Exalted] (+100 Mana)
[Gallant's Wristguards] (+4 MP5)
[Harmonious Gauntlets] (+30 Healing)
[Firemaw's Clutch]
[Empowered Leggings] (Working on enchant right now)
[Boots of Pure Thought]
[Ring of Blackrock]
[Pure Elementium Band]
[Mindtap Talisman] x2
[Zulian Scepter of Rites] (+55 Healing)
[Red Dragonscale Protector]

What professions have you selected for this character and why?
I got Alchemy and Blacksmithing at 300.
I chose those for making consumables more affordable since I can craft them on my own.

Can you speak and understand English to a good level?
I understand and speak English properly.

Can you use TeamSpeak and are you able to speak when required?
I am known with all common voice chats including Teamspeak 2 & 3. Also I can speak English fluently.

Are you comfortable with loot council?
As long as the leader distributes fair I choose it over any other loot distributation system.

Mc / Bwl / Naxx pre-quests?
MC -> Yes
BWL -> Yes
Naxx -> No (working on it)

Previous raiding experience and details.
Currently I am raiding with the german guild Infinitum. Beside of this I always participate in Drakon's Gold DKP runs.
I was never the hardcore PvE Player and cannot say a lot about my raiding history as consequence but on retail I managed to clear whole BC encounter up to BT when it was live aswell everything except ICC in WotLK.

Raid attendence - You know the raid times and the raid days. Do you have any problem making these?
I have no problems except like mentioned above on Monday or Thursday. Since I stil have the chance to join Drakon's Gold DKP pug I would like to not raid on Mondays but come on Thursday instead.

Raid attendence - You know the raid times and the raid days. Do you have any problem making these?
No. I can stay til the end and decide whenever I want to logout or login.

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?
Its ok for me.

Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?
Yes I can download and configure more AddOns if needed.

What were your former guilds and why did you leave them?
I was in Infinitum and left them duo to the fact that I dislike DKP. I cant afford joining every single raid and will always be behind other people.
Also a very good friend of mine joined you a week ago and told me that you keep raiding on a professionel level which is my main reason for applying.

What would you bring to Final Exit as a guild?
I am very dedicated to the game and want to perfect it and master every single content in vanilla. I will come to every for me possible raid and will stay the whole night online if its needed. Also I can craft pots and assist people with extending AddOns aswell answering every kind of programming / computer orientated questions since this is my job in reallife.
Also I like to discuss and find solutions for problems regarding my class so I am always open to talk about different specs, different items and everything regarding this topic.

What would you expect from Final Exit as a guild?
To summerize it in two words: Professionel raiding. Everything else like a good relation between the members is nice to but if this is my maingoal I could directly join any casual guild.

Best Regards
- Taek

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: Taek - lvl 60 Holy Paladin application

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:38 pm
by Holylady Knight-Champion | 218 Posts

If this guy pass through i am leaving the guild , just let u know ..cya

"everybody lies " House M.D

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Could I ask for a reason? I never insulted you or even played with you beside Drakon's GOLD DKP runs.
I asked you many times ingame whats the reason for the hate but since you never replied I cant really change anything about this.

Also I cant really understand this kiddy behaviour. Its not like I would talk 24/7 in guildchat and be in TS nonstop. I will just fulfill my position in raiding and staying in ts meanwhile for instructions.

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 pm
by Dhimmu Officer | 595 Posts

Well, decent application and decent gear.

We still raid BWL when we can, and considering you got training on Thursdays, you will be able to raid with us 2/3 times a week (we raid wed, thurs and sun 18:45-23.00 ST). Lacking already one day a week, I will urge you to join our BWL for the sake of our community and for you to show your skills that is required to be accepted into the guild.

"Beardy men is awesome" -Peakaboo 22:05 Monday 17/10/2011

Blackadder: George, the British Empire at present covers a quarter of the globe, while the German Empire consist of a small sausage factory in Tanganyika
Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm
by Taek

If theres the need to quit training sometimes I can do this for sure but I cant stay away every week over and over again.

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:00 pm
by Ebonheart Sergeant Major | 83 Posts

Decent application, a bit better gear than most holy paladins applying these days. I also agree with Dhimmu, it would be good for you to be able to join our BWLs so we can have a look at your play style, performing etc.

/Peace Ebonheart

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Ok. Just drop me a message whenever I can join.
Since theres a summer break right now this shouldnt be a problem at all.

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Taek ,u can say that "gm was alrdy checking u several times " but i dont trust u ..if i wont see statement from Gm that u are total clear and all of that stuff was geted legal way , then we can talk ...but nobody who earn xyz golds will never pay 50k(T2pala head) or your funny prizes for items which u have on yourself .. sorry but this stories u can talk to your children etc .. I dont wanna have hacker/abuser idk what have (u or someone did) in this guild ... Idk , maybe u are good player ,and i am completly wrong but i dont think so .. Anyway your bracer enchant must be 24 healing ...

Last edited Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm | Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:42 pm
by barrney Private | 16 Posts

Zitat von Holylady im Beitrag #2

^ this

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:21 pm

I hope we can seriously sort this rumour about me "hacking gold" out. GM's know what they do and admins controll the logs so there is zero possibility of GM's handing out gold to me.
Also a Head-GM investigated me from the first report some greedy person did who cant stand that anyone got a lot of gold since this day and also told the same to Ebon a few minutes ago.

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm

find another guild

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:42 pm
by wallzy Sergeant | 31 Posts

There might not be much to prove him guilty of being a hacker, but he is by far( like fucking far) the most fishy player on feenix. Did he not just use 90k for eye of sulf?

Scroll up

in Application Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:19 am
by Dhimmu Officer | 595 Posts

Discussing this is pointless, and after having a talk with the other officers, Im sorry to inform you that the application is denied.

Good luck in your search of a suitable guild :)

"Beardy men is awesome" -Peakaboo 22:05 Monday 17/10/2011

Blackadder: George, the British Empire at present covers a quarter of the globe, while the German Empire consist of a small sausage factory in Tanganyika
Scroll up

in Application Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:55 am
by ysabell Officer | 462 Posts

*closed*

ysabell = eleana

Sic transit gloria mundi.

BIS druid heal gear pre raid

http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/33849...id-healing-gear-–-bis-pre-bwl
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen