Unicornlover 60 holyadin

in Application Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 pm
by Unicornlover

Hello everyone. I am Unicornlover or irl Kalle from sweden. I'm 23 years old and I have played holy paladin since I was 15 :)
My usual gaming hours are from when I get home from work wich is around 17 and til I feel like I have to go to bed. about 12.
I play wow every night unless I am partying or something simular

My character is named Unicornlover and its a ROGUE... no im sorry paladin.
I am holy atm and can respecc any holybuild you feel like unless it sucks :( I hate sucky builds :]
I have a very good blue gear for preraid but I'm not sure if every single piece is considered preBiS
I went for herbalism to get my own flasks and enchanting caus I am a pala and can need on anything in a pug ;)

I would say I am fluent enough in english and I am able to use teamspeak with mic if needed.

Lootcouncil: I dont mind at all. I mostly want to relive the content again
Mc + bwl attuned
I raided MC BWL every week during vanilla. cleared aq 40 except cthun many times and killed 3 bosses in naxx.
In bc and forward I farmed all raids but sunwell

I know the raid days and I hope / aim at attending all raids but I can say already that some days work will be in the way. Other then that I will raid all I can :D

I dictate my own gametime! Howver I do (I really do) have a Giant Gambian Pouch Rat in the kitchen. If it was to break out of its cage I will be forced to fight for my life and I will afk the remainder of the raid. Other then that I'm good (The rat has, as of yet, never broken out)

I ran my own guild for 6 years and I fully understand the reasons why not everyone get a raidspot. Put your pants on and deal with it

Addons: Yes. as long as its not fucking healbot or emergencymonitor omg its cheat I tell you!

My former guilds are random social guilds where everyone is an american and offline when I'm awake. I leave them for that reason

If you accept me to Final Exit you will have earned a paladin that is rather polite, who does not stand in the fire and knows hes class inside and out!
(I am also an expert at reblessing)

I would expect an active guild, social members, possibly bromances with other palas / dwarf priests. I would also ofc expect the occasional raid :)

I hope I didnt bore you with to much info, hope to hear from you soon

Love, Unicornlover <3 (no pun intended)

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: Unicornlover 60 holyadin

in Application Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 pm
by Ebonheart Sergeant Major | 83 Posts

A good application and a 1+ from me!
( Already checked the gear ingame and yes it needs to be worked on )
/Peace Ebonheart

Last edited Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:25 pm | Scroll up

in Application Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm
by Holylady Knight-Champion | 218 Posts

Hello Kalle ,
We wanna see your gear list + all enchants which u have atm for next discussion and probably some advices for improvemnt ,actualy we are looking for new paladin and if u wanna join us u must accept all critism etc. Anyway ,u miss naxx pre-q which is nescesery for guild which is raiding high-end content . Next i will recommend u to download Cthun warner addon if u get through your apply . I wish u good luck.
Regards , Holylady

"everybody lies " House M.D

Scroll up

in Application Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Howdy holylady. I checked on feenix's forums for a Cthun warner and I also checked the parts of your forum I could acces as guest but I did not find it. Also the link for your Guildeventmanager download was broken. Any hints on where to download it?

Ty

Scroll up

in Application Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 pm
by ysabell Officer | 462 Posts

Thanks for your application.
As it has been pointed out already, please give a full list of your gear with enchants.
Furthermore, please do the naxx pre quest.
Which specc would you use in a naxx/aq40 raid?

ysabell = eleana

Sic transit gloria mundi.

BIS druid heal gear pre raid

http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/33849...id-healing-gear-–-bis-pre-bwl
Scroll up

in Application Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

What can I use to link my profile from the feenix server?

I would use a holybuild. if it is holyprot of holy retri or holy bosanc or anything else I do not care really.

Scroll up

in Application Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 pm
by Luera Sergeant Major | 65 Posts

u must use meni meni links from database. for example: Scriptcraft, Valkyrie or Old Wowhead

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:05 pm
by Dhimmu Officer | 595 Posts

Just fyi, Ebon has already spoken a lot with this guy in-game, and then told him to apply. Doubt he would do that without the guy having the proper enchants.

"Beardy men is awesome" -Peakaboo 22:05 Monday 17/10/2011

Blackadder: George, the British Empire at present covers a quarter of the globe, while the German Empire consist of a small sausage factory in Tanganyika
Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm
by ysabell Officer | 462 Posts

Up to ebon then.

ysabell = eleana

Sic transit gloria mundi.

BIS druid heal gear pre raid

http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/33849...id-healing-gear-–-bis-pre-bwl
Scroll up

in Application Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 pm
by Ebonheart Sergeant Major | 83 Posts

I have decided to wait until you have fixed the naxx pre q and also enchants on your gear. Once that is done you are welcome to whisper me and join Final Exit.

/Peace Ebonheart

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen