Retribution paladin. Yes..lolret. but keep readin' please.

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:39 am
by Shandu

• Who are you?
Hello, my name is Dushan, i am profesional volleyball player, and i have been since last 16 years. I am married and i have little baby daughter :)
• Where are you from?
I am from Serbia, city of Sremska Mitrovica... tiny place, 60k population. beautifull.
• How old are you?
I am 28 years old, but shhh, dont tell to the ladies,i look younger.
• What are your usual playing hours?
Well, usually during summer time i play beach volleyball and go to the gym in the morning and the noon, and basicaly every day after 14:00 you can find me online, if something doesent come up. I should add that when my daughter is at my place, baby, you can forget about me, because she demands a LOT of attention. But no worries, ill let ya know when she'll be with me.

Character Details

• Character Name

Lheoric! (sounds really regal and knightly, doesent it? ;)

• Character Class

Paladin

• Character Talent Spec

Retribution!!! (yes, yes, i know that rets are pretty much joke when played by average kid in vannila, even in hands of better players, but thats the specc i like to play, especially because it's underpowered... makes me look good when i do more damage than your usual favourites. You will see :)

• Gear

Ouch. the ''gear issue''. I just got to lvl 60, and this being my first char on this server, gold was pretty hard to come by, i am still running in quest blues, some purchased from Ah, some crafted by, well, myself, gear is one of the reasons i am applying to this guild. Stratholme, Scholomance runs, prequests in lbrs, ubrs, they are very hard to do in pugs, specialy as retri, specialy as new player on server. So, yeah, my gear sucks.

• What professions have you selected for this character and why?

I have minning and blacksmithing, specced as waponsmith at this time, minning maxed and bs is around 260ish, but it is no problemo for me, in day or two, its maxed. FA is 225 (damn trauma quest) cooking also, fishing is a bit low, didnt have time with it. But generaly speaking, all my skills will be maxed, i even buy low lvl recipes, as i like to have full arsenal.

Communication

• Can you speak and understand English to a good level?

Yes, as you can see from my aplication. Nothing to add here, in my 6 years long WoW career, i was almost always the one giving orders on vent.

• Can you use TeamSpeak and are you able to speak when required?

Yes, as i explained in previous question. really no problems there.

Raid Details

• Are you comfortable with loot council?

Hmm, comfortable, yes. But i can see some flaws in the system, if i understood it well. Not my place to say really, if thats the way things are being done, than thats it, end of story. We can talk ingame.

• Mc / Bwl / Naxx pre-quests?

No, nothing yet. like i said, i just got to 60 recently (20 mins ago, tbh) I understand that this is major drawback, but still, i ask for your understanding, i am not asking for raid spot tommorow, nor in one week, all i ask is opportunity to learn from other players about speccifics of vannila raiding.

• Previous raiding experience and details.

Ok..the funny part now :) where to begin. I originaly started playing wow in late vannila, basicaly, when i hit 60 for the first time ( with retri paladin, no less) i just continued onward to BC expansion. There, with the guild The Untouchables of Dragonmaw server, i raided every single bit of BC content, from Kharazan to Illidan. Real hard core raiding. I was paladin class leader, officer and occasional secondary raid leader. So dealing with loot, whiners, afkers, pro players is known to me. After BC, i played Wotlk also, up to just before LK was added as raid.. I raided Ulduar, Crusaders colliseum.. (or whatever is called now days..) thats about when i quit playing for for a long period of time. After that, i got a bit nostalgic, i started playing again on gamer-district private server, as, you guessed it, retri paladin, got all the way to Lich King, killed him, and said goodbye to wow again. I played Retribution paladin since day 1, all the way through BC and WOTLK, and i think its time for greatest challenge - retri in vannila.

• Raid attendence - You know the raid times and the raid days. Do you have any problem making these?

Nope, not at all. as always, i will previously announce if i cannot attend, usual stuff.

- Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you? Will anything cause you to quit early/afk/cancel the pre-organised event at a moments notice with 39 other people from all over the world who put time aside to spend it with you?

hehehe, well, if my wife isnt boring me to death with another ''you r playing that stupid game again!'' , i have all the time in the world :)

• Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?

Sure, i know how that works. and i dont expect raid spots anytime soon.

• Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?

i have collection of over 50ish addons atm, but any addons that you request, i will get to know it,love it, and use it :)

Final Exit

• What were your former guilds and why did you leave them?
I was memeber of The Untouchables on Dragonmaw server, you can still find them on official armory.. (if they havent disbanded or anything) I think they migrated to Maelstrom. Not important. Didnt have guilds on this server. You were my first choice.

• What would you bring to Final Exit as a guild?

Expirience of a long time Wow player, played every class to a certain level (paladin being main, closely followed by arms warrior and BM hunter), maxed crafting profesions that would always be available to you, compareable dmg as retribution specc, hell, if you want i will show you some volleyball tricks too :)

• What would you expect from Final Exit as a guild?

I expect friendly society, patience in gearing up, Expirienced raid leader, specialy with loot council and occasional joke in guild chat; followed by respect of the younger players. things like ''omg nub l2 play'' lolret cant dps omg'' VAI BRING RETLOL TU REID, HE SAX'' are really,really frowned upon.

There you go, i hope you will consider accepting me, i really love this server, and i think, in right guild, it can be even better. hope to see you ingame :*

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: Retribution paladin. Yes..lolret. but keep readin' please.

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:13 am
by Dovla Knight | 147 Posts

I say we get this guy in for some lulz...and if he doesn't top meters then gkick :P

Herpington

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:09 am
by vive Commander | 435 Posts

agree with herp :)

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 am
by Holylady Knight-Champion | 218 Posts

No, nothing yet. like i said, i just got to 60 recently (20 mins ago, tbh)

I don´t read it all ,apply is for your age enough good , but you ding couple hours before ?? WTF ? we are high-end guild with ppl who have T2-T3 gear ,and retri is not good without some aq40 stuff ...
-1 from me sorry ,but this is not for guild like is Final Exit

"everybody lies " House M.D

Last edited Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 am | Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 am
by Noxit Commander | 586 Posts

Nightfall :D

Pro-xiT! Ex Hunter Class leader

Clay bezt universe...NOT!
Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

@Holylady

Fact that i got to lvl 60 few hours ago does not make me a noob, and i am suprised to see that you judge players by their gear. But , on the other hand, i understand that there is a gear check for raids, and,as i said, i dont expect to be in raid groups yet. Just gearing up and preparing for raids is easier in guilds.

Thanks to others for their replies too, apreciate it.

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 am
by Noxit Commander | 586 Posts

Lheoric The Skeletal King from d3 xD

Pro-xiT! Ex Hunter Class leader

Clay bezt universe...NOT!
Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 am

oh yeah, forgot about that bugger :) all i need is his mace and armor now :P

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 am
by Luera Sergeant Major | 65 Posts

dont think that retri on classic really good idea... =_=

Last edited Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 am | Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:29 am
by Holylady Knight-Champion | 218 Posts

@Holylady

Fact that i got to lvl 60 few hours ago does not make me a noob, and i am suprised to see that you judge players by their gear. But , on the other hand, i understand that there is a gear check for raids, and,as i said, i dont expect to be in raid groups yet. Just gearing up and preparing for raids is easier in guilds.

Thanks to others for their replies too, apreciate it.

Hoho ,hold on , i dont say that u are noob , i am just saying that your actual gear status is not able for our guild progress , u need to be geared to make adequate dmg .. so dont blame me ..thx

"everybody lies " House M.D

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 am
by Ebonheart Sergeant Major | 83 Posts

Sorry to say it, but in my book retridins ( while able to do some ''decent'' damage with AQ40+ gear ) aren't exactly fit for raiding. Minding that you dinged lv 60 recently, id say you won't have much to come with so -1 from me.

/Peace Ebonheart

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 pm
by Nuklearka Commander | 505 Posts

Thank you for showing interest to join Final Exit . Your apply is decent and I give + for it but I must agree with others that retri pala is not so good for classic WoW . If you are interest for raiding as holy paladin , get at least pre - BWL gear (including ZG from raid instaces ) , but for now I need to vote with -1 .
Best regeards , Nukle .

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Thanks for your quick replies, nothing much to add than, hope to see you ingame. Thanks!

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:40 pm
by Dovla Knight | 147 Posts

I guess I just wanted us to prove it to the guy how bad his choice is...it's a shame because he actually took some time and wrote a really good apply...and trials with more than half a brain are rare these days

Herpington

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:03 pm
by Dhimmu Officer | 595 Posts

I like your application, Dushan, but given the fact that you just dinged 60 and wish to play a retribution, I can't really see a bright future for you in FE.

We are one of the best, long lasting guilds on this server, and in order to maintain in that position, we need to have successful raids, with a consequence that we are forced to recruit geared people that can jump straight into our progression raids. I don't know about the paladin situation, but the only future I can see for u in FE, is to play retri in BWL/AQ40 raids until u got enough healing to go holy in Naxxramas, and then stay holy.

Hope you understand our situation.

"Beardy men is awesome" -Peakaboo 22:05 Monday 17/10/2011

Blackadder: George, the British Empire at present covers a quarter of the globe, while the German Empire consist of a small sausage factory in Tanganyika
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen