13:00-01:00 (yes, about 12 hours daily)

Character Details
Human Warrior

• Character Name
Anaron

• Character Class
Warrior

• Character Talent Spec
Fury/Prot, depends on what you need, I got gear for both.

• Gear
TANK GEAR:
[Helm of Wrath], [Rage of Mugamba], [Pauldrons of the Unrelenting], [Sandstorm Cloak], [Breastplate of Might], [Bracelets of Wrath], [Gauntlets of Wrath], [Belt of Might], [Legplates of Wrath], [Sabatons of Wrath], [Heavy Dark Iron Ring], [Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight], [Stormpike Insignia Rank 6], [Onyxia Blood Talisman], [Bloodlord's Defender], [Elementium Reinforced Bulwark], [Mandokir's Sting]
This gives:
+113 def
6389 hp
13.5% parry chance
18.8% dodge chance
16.5% block chance

FIRE RESISTANCE GEAR:
[Dark Iron Helm], [Rage of Mugamba], [Pauldrons of Wrath], [Onyxia Scale Cloak], [Breastplate of Might], [Dark Iron Bracers], [Gauntlets of Might], [Belt of Might], [Legplates of Wrath], [Sabatons of Wrath], [Heavy Dark Iron Ring], [Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight], [Onyxia Blood Talisman], [Hyper-Radiant Flame Reflector], [Mandokir's Sting], [Elementium Reinforced Bulwark], [Bloodlord's Defender]
This gives:
+ 85 def
5759 hp
11.4% parry chance
12.7% dodge chance
15.4% block chance
196 Fire Reistance (which is the cap if I use magic resistance potions. I have more Dark Iron pieces if that I can use if I need FR cap without pots).

NATURE RESISTANCE GEAR:
I have a most parts of my NR gear, including the BoPs from Maraudon, but as I've not needed the gear yet, I've not used much gold on it. I can finish it the day I need it without any problems as I have about 60k gold.

FURY GEAR:
[Lionheart Helm], [Fury of the Forgotten Swarm], [Conqueror's Spaulders], [Drape of Unyielding Strength], [Tombstone Breastplate], [Bracers of Brutality], [Sacrificial Gauntlets], [Zandalar Vindicator's Belt], [Titanic Leggings], [Slime Kickers], [Band of Accuria], [Master Dragonslayer's Ring], [Blackhand's Breadth], [Hand of Justice], [Sand Polished Hammer], [Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight], [Crossbow of Imminent Doom]
This gives:
946 AP
32.8% chance to crit
+16% chance to hit
2% chance to get an additional melee strike

P.S. All stats are counted without any buffs. All items are enchanted with the correct enchants.

• What professions have you selected for this character and why?
- Enginnering, it's a necessity for PvP.
- Enchanting, there is not any must-have professions for warriors, so I picked enchanting so I can DE stuff when I make my MC pugs.

Communication

• Can you speak and understand English to a good level?
I can speak English, but it's my secondary language, so my pronouncing is a bid retarded. I guess this shouldn't be any problem as I'm not applying to a raid leader or class leader rank. I can understand English very well though.

• Can you use TeamSpeak and are you able to speak when required?
Yes.

Raid Details

• Are you comfortable with loot council?
Yes.

• Mc / Bwl / Naxx pre-quests?
All done.

• Previous raiding experience and details.
- I raided BWL and AQ40 with Ascendancy more than a year ago.
- I raided AQ40 and Naxxramas with Praeda about a year ago.
- I raided AQ40 and BWL with Vendetta Redux
- I've lead my own MC and BWL raids.
- I've done some AQ40 with random guilds when they lacked tanks.

Still, I don't feel like I've done AQ40's, I don't know the tactics by heart.

• Raid attendence - You know the raid times and the raid days. Do you have any problem making these?
I don't know what the raid times are, but anything from 18:30 to 02:00 is OK to me.

- Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you? Will anything cause you to quit early/afk/cancel the pre-organised event at a moments notice with 39 other people from all over the world who put time aside to spend it with you?
Yes, I'm an adult in control of my own playtime, BUT my family dislike that I play too much, so I may (but it's not likely) have to leave a raid.

• Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?
That's no problem to me.

• Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?
LMAO, worst question EU. I love addons, I make them myself to suit my needs.

Final Exit

• What were your former guilds and why did you leave them?
1. Ascendancy - I didn't like the GM
2. Praeda - Didn't like my class leader, he was really corrupt IMO
3. Vendetta Redux - I was raiding with Vendetta Redux on my warrior, which I had placed in Final Exit as social for supporting you with the ARM addon I made for you. I had my warlock placed in Vendetta Redux because the wanted me to have a character there too. I left because they didn't give me any DKP because I raided on a character that was not in their guild.

• What would you bring to Final Exit as a guild?
I'm a mature and patient player, I never nerdrage etc. I will always come prepared to a raid, with full consumables etc. I can also bring funny item links and some addons you might need, such as an "Ignite" addon.

• What would you expect from Final Exit as a guild?
Nice and mature players, a friendly community, PvE experience and gear.

Remember this is minimum, feel free to add anything that you feel will interest us. Your application is the first impression we get of you. Take your time and write a good application. Answering questions with "yes or no" or a single sentence does not make it a good application.
I've been in your guild for half a year already, you know who I am and how I am.

Hope to see you in-game!

Last edited Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:45 am | Scroll up

RE: Application by Anaron

in Application Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:48 am
by avise Knight-Champion | 210 Posts
Scroll up

suka

in Application Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:52 am
by the impossible quiz

Your post is great and meaningful. Thank you for sharing this article. I hope to receive more posts.
the impossible quiz

Scroll up

in Application Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:56 am
by lindarose11

Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!
fireboy and watergirl

Scroll up

in Application Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:58 am
by hansara

That is one important information for me.
wallpaper hd

Scroll up

in Application Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:55 am
by bonk io

I really like visiting your site because I think your posts are amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing them.
bonk io

Scroll up

in Application Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:13 am
by MatildeRoberts

I have read your post. It solved some aspects of the problem. I think you need to make the problem clearer vex 2

Scroll up

in Application Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:21 am
by hery

I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking for basketball shootout cool math games

Scroll up

in Application Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:08 am
by arianapham

Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen