niosces-druid-healing (hope you like) :)

in Application Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 pm
by niosces

About You

• Who are you? Gerardo

• Where are you from? mexico

• How old are you? 21

• What are your usual playing hours? l can be good for 2-4 hours playing itself does no enter a special situation

Character Details

• Character Name: niosces

• Character Class: druid

• Character Talent Specc: restoration

• Gear:
head: stormrage cover int+10/stamina+10/healing spells+24
neck: amulet of the shifting sands
shoulder: wild growth spaulders healing spells+33
back: hide of the wild all resistance +5
chest: stormrage chestguard all stats +4
wrist: stormrage bracers healing spells +24
hands: stormrage handguards healing spells +30
waist: corehound belt
legs: stormrage legguards int+10/stamina+10/healing spells+24
feet: boots of pure thought spirit +5
finger(1): rosewine circle
finger(2): band of mending
trinket(1): royal seal of eldre`thalas
trinket(2):darkmoon card: blue dragon
main hand: mace of unending life healing spells +55
held ln off-hand: brightly glowing
relic: idol of rejuvenation

• What professions have you selected for this character and why? enchanting/ tailoring, I like sewing and other complement XD

Communication

• Can you speak and understand English to a good level? l live here because we need english for work

• Can you use TeamSpeak and are you able to speak when required? yes l have no problems

Raid Details

• Are you comfortable with loot council? while l put aside like any booty

• Mc / Bwl / Naxx pre-quests? if I have all

• Previous raiding experience and details: l was all aq40 boss(except the last), naxx 3/15

• Raid attendence - You know the raid times and the raid days. Do you have any problem making these? l can not adjust to the times.
- Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you? yes l have cotrol of recreational.
Will anything cause you to quit early/afk/cancel the pre-organised event at a moments notice with 39 other people from all over the world who put time aside to spend it with you?

• Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot? yes l have no prloblem with that ( but tell me l would greatly apperciate)

• Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us? whatever lt takes.

Final Exit

• What were your former guilds and why did you leave them? chainpull was good but l had to stop because he could not attend raids.

• What would you bring to Final Exit as a guild? be in almost all raids and be a good companion

• What would you expect from Final Exit as a guild? have a place with you and meet good people, and not bad with me

message: sorry for my last post is but that you like and that this more complete for you, use my best offort being made.

Scroll up

RE: niosces-druid-healing (hope you like) :)

in Application Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:46 pm
by avise Knight-Champion | 210 Posts

"Are you comfortable with loot council? while l put aside like any booty" this made zero sense to me, also "Raid attendence - You know the raid times and the raid days. Do you have any problem making these? l can not adjust to the times." does this mean you can't make the raid times or wat lol?

anyway apart from that better this time imo.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf

Scroll up

in Application Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:52 pm
by nio

yes l`m comfortable with the loot, l was time and l can attend

Scroll up

in Application Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:02 pm
by Taliesin Class Leader | 96 Posts

hi niosces,

i think you have some problems with expressing yourself in english, yes?
we will see if you are better at listening and the gear looks very nice, you even have a darkmoon card :)

I will not be online today as i will take a train to my parent's house to spend easter holidays there, so I will catch up with you tomorrow for a chat to make a decision.

-Taliesin, Druid CL

Scroll up

in Application Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:57 am
by ariana

Pretty good post. I just stumbled y8 fireboy and watergirl 3 ice temple upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog post. Its a great pleasure reading your post. I'd really like to help appreciate it with the efforts you get with writing this post. Thanks for sharing.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen