Holy priest app

in Application Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:57 am
by Mel

• Who are you?- Ivan Vasilev

• Where are you from?- Bulgaria

• How old are you?- 19 age

• What are your usual playing hours?- I`ll be online for every raids u need me :)

• Character Name- Melmarly

• Character Class- Disc/holy priest

• Character Talent Spec- http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215...d3515c30300052r

• Gear-
Weapon- Benediction (55 healing)
Wand- Antenna of invigoration
Foot- Boots of the full moon (5 spirit)
Legs- Padre`s Trousers
Waist- Girdle prophecy - soon get ZG belt better healing
Hands- Brightspark gloves - Vote point get better about 2 days
Wrist- Vambraces prophecy- (7int)
Chest- Chest of the exalted (100mana)
Cloack- Hide of the wild (3all ress)
Neck- Amulet of the shifting sands
Head- Zulian Headdress
Ring- rosewine circle - emerald flame ring
trinket- Second wind / Royal seal of eldre

• What professions have you selected for this character and why?- Herb and alch in progress to make consumable for guild raids

• Can you speak and understand English to a good level?- enought good i think

• Can you use TeamSpeak and are you able to speak when required?- I dont have microphone :( but i can only listen and im perfect in raids so dont need so much ;p
• Are you comfortable with loot council?- yes
• Mc / Bwl / Naxx pre-quests?- MC yes BWL - soon

• Previous raiding experience and details.- Befor server revive Im cleared MC BWL AQ40 i have exp

• Raid attendence - You know the raid times and the raid days. Do you have any problem making these?- no any problem
- Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you? Will anything cause you to quit early/afk/cancel the pre-organised event at a moments notice with 39 other people from all over the world who put time aside to spend it with you?- no problem

• Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?- no problem

• Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?- i dont have any addons but will DW and use it

• What were your former guilds and why did you leave them?- im still not leave them but i will if u accept me :) because they dont have skills and proggressing they are not bad ppl but ..

• What would you bring to Final Exit as a guild?- I will bring my skills and brain to make everyraid succesfull and evething other i can

• What would you expect from Final Exit as a guild?- To find brained and skilled ppl to find friends and big progress

Scroll up

RE: Holy priest app

in Application Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:02 pm
by Lexdohr Private | 7 Posts

Hi Melmarly.

Your App didnt impress me (Its kinda short and I didnt totaly understand all your answers). Anyway you answered what we asked you but not a big pluss there. About your gear, its allright, basicly BiS pre raid with a few 20 man and 40 man epics. Would advice you to get Head/Leggs enchanted and also healing on bracers and gloves (when you get them). You should also get all the mandatory raid addons right away, not like "If you accept me to the guild". If you have any questions about raid addons you can always contact one of our members in game.
Good luck on your app man :)

Lexdohr the holy paladin

Scroll up

in Application Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:09 pm
by HoochieDaDoc Private | 7 Posts

You'll be wearing hide of the wild for a while, get a +5 all resistances enchant on it atleast! Also I'm not a big fan of cocky non-descriptive answers on questions which are of importance to all of us. /veto

Scroll up

in Application Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:11 pm
by avise Knight-Champion | 210 Posts

you didn't link shoulders, also please get 30+ healing on your new gloves and 24+ healing on your bracers, and as hoochie said 5 resis on cloak. apart from that pretty lame answers but you seem like a good guy anyway, keep it up.

whisper me in-game for the enchants, i can fix them for you

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf

Scroll up

in Application Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:00 am
by ariana

We appreciate you sharing this blog article. Really looking forward to reading more and more. Great content draw it ultimate cool math games Big thanks for the valuable information.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen