Ornela - Rogue lvl 60 Application

in Application Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 pm
by Ornela

Hello to you all,my name is Vladimir,I am from Serbia and I am 23 years OLD (i do not feel old thou).
U asked about playing Hours, well since i work 8 - 12 hours a day i would say mostly from 18:00 to 00:00 Server Time.

Character Name: Ornela
Class: Rogue (Night Elf)
Talents: Combat (Dagger Spec) 16 / 31 / 4
http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215...02055010022104p

Gear:
Head: Blooddrenched Mask
Neck: Beads Of Ogre Might
Shoulders: Zandalar Madcap's Mantle
Back: Cloack Of Veiled Shadows
Chest: Shadowcraft Tunic ( 3 Quests Left to change it into Darkmantle d2 t 0.5)
Wrist: Zandalar Madcap's Bracers
Hands: Darkmantle Gloves (+ 7 Agility Enchanted)
Waist: Belt of Preserved Heads
Legs: Darkmantle Pants
Feet: Boots of Vanguard (+ 7 Agility Enchanted)
Finger: [Band of Veiled Shadows] + [Painweaver Band]
Trinket: [Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas] + [Hand of Justice]
Mainhand Weapon: [Qiraji Sacrificial Dagger] (+ 15 Agility Enchanted)
Offhand Weapon: [Warblade of the Hakkari] (+ 15 agility Enchanted)
Range Weapon: [Fahrad's Reloading Repeater]

Total Hit Chance: 13%
Potions / Elixirs I use in Raids: Elixir of Mongoose + Elixir Of Greater Agility

Professions: Leatherworking 300 (Elemental Leatherworking) / Skining 300 + 10 with Finkle's Skinner = 310 Skill in Skinning
I choose Leatherworking and Skinning , beacause it was logical for me as a Rogue and i could make me a Profit on Cured Rugged Hide + now i can make Shifting Cloack (Back)

I can speak and understang English, learned it for 8 years speaking it since first day i learned few words (allso i speak German)
I can use TeamSpeak and i can speak on it when needed.

I am comfortable with Looting Council and i think it is way too better than DKP or /roll-ing system.

MC / BWL Prequests - Done, gathering the reputation with Argent Dawn to take a Prequest for Naxx

Previous raiding Expirience: I've done AQ 20 (Ruins of Ahn'Quiraj), Molten Core, Onyxia. And i know some details for BLW Naxx tactics (not all of the "Bosses" )

I know the raid times / days,and I agree with them - I will apply to go only in Radis on days I am 100% shure I'll be there on time (due to Working time of mine)
I control my own time of playing and once in raid i have no problems with staying longer in same. Nothin can cause me to go AFK / Offline Earlier

I am comfortable with the fact that i will not be in every raid or better to say that some Raids i will have to "SIT OUT"
I can / will download and use all of the requested addons Requested for raids.

My former Guilds: The Dedicated Few & Glory - I leaved due to lack of Players needed for Raids and raiding progress
To <Final Exit> as a Guild i would bring "me" as a responsible,active player, and reasonable "Guild Mate" (I am allways willing to help coo Players from guid)

From <Final Exit> I expect that players and guild as one treat me well as much as I treat guild and Players..

For more info find me in Game "Ornela" or Write me a letter in game (love letters)

All the best Vladimir (Ornela)

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: Ornela - Rogue lvl 60 Application

in Application Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:42 pm
by Mnemic Admin | 998 Posts

Hey Vladimir,

I like your application, but your gear is just not enough to join a naxx guild. You would be useless on 90% of our raids until we gear you up in some t2,5 and t3.

Try to find a bwl guild and get some gear there, if you still wanna join us then feel free to apply again in better gear and you might get a chance in FE.

Good luck.

Clayzor - Guildmaster of <Final Exit>

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen