rogue Neltarion

in Application Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:20 pm
by Neltarion

About You
• Who are you? My name is Nikola
• Where are you from? I am from Bulgaria (eastern europe)
• How old are you? I am 18 years old
• What are your usual playing hours? anytime after 18:00ST

Character Details
• Character Name Neltarion
• Character Class Rogue
• Character Talent Spec Combar
• Gear
Blooddrenched Mask
Pendant of Celerity
Zandalar Madcap's Mantle
Zulian Tigerhide Cloak
Mixologist's Tunic
Zandalar Madcap's Bracers
Devilsaur Gauntlets
Belt of Preserved Heads
Devilsaur Leggings
Blooddrenched Footpads
Ring of Fury
Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker
Blackhand's Breadth
Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
Krol Blade
The Thunderwood Poker
Satyr's Bow

• What professions have you selected for this character and why? Skinning and Leatherworking i selected them because i can craft some useful items :)

Communication
• Can you speak and understand English to a good level? Yes i can
• Can you use TeamSpeak and are you able to speak when required? Yes i can use it and i can speak

Raid Details
• Are you comfortable with loot council? Yes i am comfortable
• Mc / Bwl / Naxx pre-quests? MC and BWL done but i still don't have naxx ( anyway i don't have the gear to go there :D )
• Previous raiding experience and details. ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL
• Raid attendence - You know the raid times and the raid days. Do you have any problem making these? No i don't have any problems the raid times are good for me
- Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you? Will anything cause you to quit early/afk/cancel the pre-organised event at a moments notice with 39 other people from all over the world who put time aside to spend it with you? Nobody control my playtime so there won't be problems
•Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot? Yes this is not problem at all
• Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us? Yes I am and i think i already have them xD

Final Exit

• What were your former guilds and why did you leave them? My first guild on this server is Prometheus and i plan to leave them because they are not doing any raids at all most of the guild are offliners
• What would you bring to Final Exit as a guild? Well that's a hard question but as a rogue i am one of the many personally for me i can bring active and friendly player who knows his class
• What would you expect from Final Exit as a guild? I expect to find friendly ppl to raid with ( since i don't have any friends on this server :/ ) and maybe do some progress also i would really like to raid bwl/aq40 once again as soon as i have the gear

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: rogue Neltarion

in Application Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:33 pm
by Mnemic Admin | 998 Posts

Hello Neltarion,

your application is a bit short and didn't impress me.

On the other hand your gear is not ready for our raids, so thats 2 reasons for me to decline you.

Good luck finding another guild.

Clayzor - Guildmaster of <Final Exit>

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen