4HM Healing rotation.

in Tactics Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:15 am
by avise Knight-Champion | 210 Posts

I recorded myself doing the rotation during our tries yesterday to show the healers (and ofc others that want) how the healer rotation works, this was one of the better tries. Quality isn't the best but I chose not to render in full hd due to the time I had to render and also because the quality isn't really the point, you basicly need to know how to run and when.

Stuff to keep an eye on, ammount of marks from each boss, the total mark timer from BigWigs, you should always move every third after you left your first boss, meaning, f.e. I left on first mark in my healer group, which means I will change bosses on the BigWigs alert of 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th mark and so on.

https://vimeo.com/59975161

A couple of mistakes that I made was:

1: I forgot to use an aura (lol), for paladins, you should keep fire aura up at Mograine and Korth'azz, and shadow aura up at the other two.

2: When I ran from Korth'azz to Lady Blaumeux, I didn't really run into the corner, I was still in range of Korth'azz and got the 4th mark, this shouldn't kill anyone fully raid buffed but it's a good thing to try and avoid.

3: The second time I was at Korth'azz I stopped and healed Nazzra some extra since his replacement tank was dead, and his stacks was building up and needed some extra healing, this led to Blaumeux's tank almost dying due to his healers leaving that spot and me not arriving there. I messed up the rotation basicly.

If you see anything else I should've done better please post it here for mine and other's improvement.

Enjoy and try to learn from it, and teach me whatever I did wrong.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf

Scroll up

RE: 4HM Healing rotation.

in Tactics Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:27 pm
by Azorijus Knight-Champion | 156 Posts

Nice Video I hope every healer from guild will watch it and learn healing rotation cause it is so easy. Avise Thank You for the post

Scroll up

RE: 4HM Healing rotation.

in Tactics Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:46 pm
by Mnemic Admin | 998 Posts

looks promising, keep it up!

Clayzor - Guildmaster of <Final Exit>

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen