Applying as Social, Since im in middle of Exam periods.

in Application Thu May 16, 2013 7:41 am
by Murkrow

About Me

• Who are you?
My name is Steffen and i'm a 21 year boy from Norway. Atm i'm currently working and going on the university (only taking a few classes), when i'm done with my exams i hope going back to the Norwegian Army to start working as a Military Police again.
Atm I'm playing whenever i got time since i've alot to do, but since i'm applying just as a social (for the moment) I don't have special playing times. But when im done with my exmans i'll prob play everyday.
As a person i'm serious when I need to and when not needed i'm a joker.

Character Details

• Character Name: Murkrow

• Character Class: Paladin

• Character Talent Spec: 32/13/6 atm, I respecc alot :)

• Gear

Head: http://db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21472

• What professions have you selected for this character and why?

Communication

• Can you speak and understand English to a good level?

• Can you use TeamSpeak and are you able to speak when required?

Raid Details

• Are you comfortable with loot council?

Make sure you read and understand it and then remove it to fill in your answer or questions.

Loot Council. Loot distribution will be determined by Officers and Class Leaders. The highest ranking officer on that raid will have the final say. Positive influence within the guild; sacrifice of time and resources for the guild; raid attendance; raid performance; length of time and dedication to the guild; best use of the item(s) for the guild's future progression. All will be factored into loot distribution decisions.

This system allows the guild to progress faster while rewarding those (faster) who are a good influence, work hard, play hard and attend raids. With that said there will be lots of loot to go around. And all who actively play will see fast gear up with the Final Exit's progression.

As a guild family, we have an environment that fosters the mutual good of the guild and kindness to others. Things like passing for side grade's to another and passing to others who are good and active players yet are less geared is common, and is noted and appreciated.

• Mc / Bwl / Naxx pre-quests?

• Previous raiding experience and details.

• Raid attendence - You know the raid times and the raid days. Do you have any problem making these?
- Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you? Will anything cause you to quit early/afk/cancel the pre-organised event at a moments notice with 39 other people from all over the world who put time aside to spend it with you?

• Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?

• Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?

Final Exit

• What were your former guilds and why did you leave them?

• What would you bring to Final Exit as a guild?

• What would you expect from Final Exit as a guild?

Remember this is minimum, feel free to add anything that you feel will interest us. Your application is the first impression we get of you. Take your time and write a good application. Answering questions with "yes or no" or a single sentence does not make it a good application.

Scroll up

RE: Applying as Social, Since im in middle of Exam periods.

in Application Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:06 am
by play everyday

Atm I'm playing whenever i got time since i've alot to do, but since i'm applying just as a social (for the moment) I don't have special playing times. But when im done with my exmans i'll prob play everyday.
run 3 game online

Scroll up

susi

in Application Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:20 am
by the impossible quiz

Your post is great, the information is very authentic and useful. Thank you for sharing your information.
the impossible quiz

Scroll up

in Application Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:43 am
by arianapham

Thanks for posting really such interesting post. I would recommend your site to my friends. FNAF Games

Scroll up

in Application Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:57 am
by lindan

I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking for
Strike Force Kitty 2

Scroll up

in Application Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:51 am
by hery

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic download vidmate apkxyz

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen