Final Exit 2012

in News & Announcements Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:37 am
by Mnemic Admin | 998 Posts

First of all I wish everyone a happy new year!

Soon our guild will be one year old, I want to say thank you to everyone who progressed the past year with us and made the guild what it is now!

In this thread I want to explain our plans for this year and tell you about a few changes and rules for this guild.

Here are the topics you can read about below:

- New Raid Schedule

- Recruitment

- Item Wishlist

- New Guild-Rank

- Raiding behaviour / Guild behaviour

- Demoting 2 Officer to Social

1. New Raid Schedule

We discussed about this with officers and already tried to get a 4th raiding day the past few weeks to gear up and see performance of new people in BWL, etc.

So our current plan is to get 4 raid days, everyone should attend 3 of 4 raids a week, only the content farm raids are optional, the progress raids are mandatory!

The raid days will propably look like this:

Wednesday - Farm some bosses in Naxxramas

Thursday - Farm some bosses in Naxxramas / AQ40

Sunday - Naxxramas progress raid (mandatory!)

Monday - Farm BWL / MC / ONY / AQ40

We choose those days, because we are able to clear Naxx quick after the ID reset and we are able to get some first kills.

This raid schedule will be starting next week.

2. Recruitment

We want to recruit a few more player to be able to adjust line ups on progress raids and have some healthy competition for raiding spots, which is always good for the guild.

That means every single Class Leader will get a recruitment macro for world chat and spam it when he is online!

We do NOT recruit people from other raiding guilds!

3. Item Wishlist

Every raider should make an Item Wishlist, the point of this is that the Loot Council can easier handle some loot with less drama, sometimes its hard for us to decide who gets which Item since there are alot things we consider on handing out loot to a player.

How long the list is doesnt matter, the most important thing is to tell us which Item you want most.

For example:

Drake Fang Talisman (1st prio)
Kiss of The Spider (2nd prio)
Jom Gabbar (3rd prio)
Item
Item
Item

and so on, ofc the highest priority Items on your list should be a major upgrade, dont put items that are a small upgrade for you on highest priority on the list.

Everyone should make a list like that and show it to the Class Leader so he can save it and the Loot Council can work with it.

4. New Guild-Rank

With the release of Naxx we wanted to have a new rank to reward those who got a high raid attendance, are prepared and have a good performance.

This rank wont be easy to get, you need to attend every progress raid, come to atleast 3 of 4 raids a week and have a great performance overall.

Player on that rank will be considered better on Loot decisions since they are the most important raider of the guild with their high raid attendance and performance.

If someone obtains that rank and think he can start to slack again or miss raids he will get demoted kinda fast.

5. Raiding behaviour / Guild behaviour

Always come prepared to our raids, on progress raids you should get alot consumables, not only 2 flasks.

Always flask up if an Officer calls for it, you dont need to discuss about if its usefull for you or not, if we want the whole raid to flask, everyone will do so.

The past few weeks we had some drama going on, people flaming eachother, drama over loot, etc.

If you got any problems with another Member just put him on your ignore list or talk to an Officer about it.

We dont tolerate any way of racism in this guild.

If you are not happy with loot decisions talk to an Officer.

6. Demoting 2 Officer to Social

I decided to demote Dattheone and Corinaxx to social, I dont know what happend to them, but Crotchrot told me that Dattheone blocked him on Skype, so it seems like they wont come back.

Also most of the core that joined with them left us again, we still got alot great player from Train Cow left, which (I hope) consider themself now as Final Exit member, you are part of the guild now, I hope you wont leave us after I demoted those two to social aslong we are not sure about their situation.

Thats it for now. If you got any questions or suggestions you can contact me ingame.

Yesterday we had a great start on our first raid this year, I hope we can keep it up and with all those changes and rules we can improve the guild.

Good luck everyone and I wish us great progress in Naxx! :D

Kind regards, Clay.

Clayzor - Guildmaster of <Final Exit>

Last edited Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:04 am | Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Verox
Board Statistics
The forum has 2250 topics and 14944 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 67 users on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen